Nursery & Greenhouse Production Employees
Employment Terms: Seasonal full time - part time (April to November)
- Training provided at location
Job Description: Responsible for working in various areas of nursery production
- Assist in maintenance of plants: weed control, fertilizing, irrigation, staking, pruning, spacing, etc.
- Potting and moving plants
- Field planting
- Caliper tree harvesting
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Assembling of orders
- Equipment operation
- Maintain company standard for quality and service
- When required, assist in other departments
- Horticultural training and experience operating equipment is an asset but not required
- Professional and enthusiastic work ethic
- Valid drivers license
You can view a list of our other openings here.
You can fill out our interactive Employment Application here.